Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13



(Click here to watch the Sweet Brown video.)
Wow.......what a day!  My youngest woke up this morning with a 103 fever.  Knowing that we had a VERY busy week, I rushed to the walk-in clinic first thing this morning.  He.....has......the......flu!  I am in full disinfect mode with Tamiflu, Clorox wipes, Lysol, Airborne, and Emergen-C. Having somebody in the house sick with the flu is never fun, but this is the worst possible week my family could have someone sick.  This week marks the beginning of the fair.  I'm sure you're wondering......what's the big deal about the fair?  I'm not worried about the rides, the junk food, and rip-off games..........I'm worried about keeping my oldest son "flu free" so that he can show his pig in the fair.  On second thought, We ALL need to stay well so that we can endure the long rides to and from the fairgrounds and long nights in the stands watching the "pigs." So.......hopefully my disinfecting and airborne immunity fighting efforts will keep the flu at bay.  We'll see!

Between all of my trips upstairs to tend to my patient, going back and forth to the laundry room washing sheets, and cleaning countertops and doorways..........I didn't have ANY problem meeting and exceeding my ActiveLink challenge for the day.  (Wow.......I found a positive point in all of this!)  My eating wasn't that great today, but I still managed to track everything and stay within my point allowance.  I'm going to keep my chin up and do my best to stay on track, stay well, and remember.........Everything 4:13!






No comments:

Post a Comment