Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20


 Life handed me a gigantic bag of lemons today............REALLY, it did!  My neighbor has a lemon tree & he had a "bumper" crop of lemons this year, so he brought over a bag full of them.  I found a WW recipe for lemon bars.  (3 points!)  They were pretty good, but so sour......I don' t have to worry about eating more than a "serving" in one sitting.  Click here for the recipe.
Apparently my blog has inspired my husband to get into shape too!  I found a bargain for a weight bench last week & today he not only used it for the first time, but he also spent an hour or so playing basketball outside with the boys.  This was a huge feat considering that this happened on a Sunday afternoon, which is when the force of the "Butt Magnet" (AKA.......his recliner) is always very strong.  I'm proud of him and hope he keeps it up too so we can get fit together.  
 Speaking of getting fit, I purchased the Biggest Loser Xbox Kinect game today.  I know one thing.......if seeing my "Kinect Body" on the television screen doesn't motivate me to lose weight then I don't know what will!  Yikes.........that was scary!  I'm looking forward to watching my image change not only on the Xbox, but in my real life too!  Everything 4:13!










No comments:

Post a Comment