Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 18

 I find LOTS of stuff on Pinterest.........recipes, crafts, stuff for my classroom, housecleaning tips, ideas for my dream home, and.......diet motivation.  Today I decided to share a few of my favorite inspirational blogs and videos I've found as well as a few of my favorite "healthy" recipe sites.
One of my favorite inspirational videos is by "Ben Does Life".  It's a video that chronicles his journey to lose 120 pounds.  Click here to view the "Ben Does Life.......120 pound journey" video.
"Can you stay for dinner" is a weight loss blog that contains recipes, dining out tips, and the inspirational story of a 27-girl's 135 lbs. weight loss.  Click here to view the "Can you stay for dinner?" blog
"Undressed Skeleton" is probably my favorite weight loss blog.  It includes tons of healthy recipes, exercise tips, weight loss tips, and her inspirational story.  Click here to view the "Undressed Skeleton" blog.
Here is a list of my favorite "healthy" recipe links.
Skinny Taste
Emily Bites
Spark Recipes
Skinny Crockpot
Hungry Girl
There's no doubt about it......Facebook is a huge waste of time.  I look at Pinterest as an "effective" time waster because it gives me ideas that "help" me make life easier, whether I'm cooking, cleaning, teaching, or trying to lose weight......Thanks Pinterest! :)

Remember..........Everything 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment