Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7

I had a mini-victory over the birthday cake that is still sitting in my kitchen calling my name.......I managed to cut a piece for the boys today & have walked past it NUMEROUS times......without having a bite. Score:  Me:  1  Cake:  2.........I'm slowly catching up.......I will win the battle against the birthday cake!

I made "Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Chicken" for dinner tonight.  If you love Jalapeno poppers and/or spicy stuff.....then this is for you! (9 WW points) It was a little too hot for my kids, so I scraped the filling off  & they gobbled it up.  Here's a link to the recipe on the Skinny Taste website.


The Season 14 Biggest Loser premiere was last night & Jillian is back in all her "tough love" glory!  It was definitely eye opening to watch the weigh-in last night & realize that my weight is only a few pounds less than several of the contestants.......ouch!  I am looking forward to watching this season & working towards my goal along with the show.........What will help me get there?  Remembering....................Everything 4:13!
                                 

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome. I love your blog. Issy has been saying all day she can't wait until tomorrow to see you and how much she loves you. We are all pulling for you to reach your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see Miss Issy & the rest of my "kids" tomorrow! Tell her to make sure I'm drinking lots of water & I don't eat anything I shouldn't.......I'm sure she can handle that! :)

    ReplyDelete