Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30

I learned an important lesson yesterday...............ALWAYS check the points values BEFORE you eat.....especially when dining out!  I picked up a quick dinner from Panera Bread on my way to class last night.  Thinking I was making a "good choice, I ordered a 1/2 Spinach Salad and a small cup of soup.  The calories were posted on the menu board & they were reasonable.......and WOW! The food was delicious too.....UNTIL I tracked the points!  The spinach salad had 12 points and  the small cup of soup had 8 points!  My "small" dinner had more points than anything I have eaten for a meal since starting WW!  Although there wasn't very much, apparently the bacon crumbles, dressing, and onion slithers packed on the points for the salad.  The next time I go out to eat and "think" I'm ordering healthy, I'll be sure to check the WW points values first, order the salad without bacon or onions, and............Remember Everything 4:13! 


No comments:

Post a Comment