Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33

My family went to Monster Jam in Tampa tonight.  While tailgating before the show began, I watched a group of teenage girls parked next to us getting their picture taken.  All of them had their shirts tied up to show their belly and they asked their friend taking the picture to "be sure they get a FULL BODY shot".  I couldn't help but giggle when I heard this and was so tempted to walk over and say, "Girls.........Wait 20 years.......and you'll be BEGGING whoever is taking your picture to be sure it's from the neck up!"  Like those teenage girls, I used to LOVE getting my picture taken when I was younger.  I had pictures of me and my friends all over my bedroom and once upon a time, I also wanted a "full body picture"(NEVER with my belly showing though......eek!)..........these days, not....so.....much!  Maybe someday I'll take a full body picture without the urge to instantly hit delete, but until then I'll be thankful for the wonders of photo cropping and continue to remember............Everything 4:13!


No comments:

Post a Comment