Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 36

As this school year moves along, my urge to hit the snooze button OVER and OVER in the mornings has dramatically increased.  I went to bed last night with the intentions of waking up bright and early this morning to workout before school since I had class tonight.  It didn't go quite as planned.........10+ snooze button hits later and I'm dashing out of the bed at 7:00 a.m., rushing to get myself and my kids dressed and out the door in 40 minutes.......Thankfully I live a mile from school!   My issues with the snooze button not only keep me from missing morning workouts on my "class days"......since I'm running late I end up rushing to fix breakfast and pack my lunch which forces me to make the quick/convenient choices......which are also usually higher in points. 

So......tomorrow morning I'm going to TRY to make a conscious effort not to hit the snooze button (O.K.....not hit it more than once) so that I can have time to prepare for my day, eat a healthy breakfast, and pack a healthy lunch and Remember......... Everything 4:13!


No comments:

Post a Comment