Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 37


"You can't eat just one"..........Unfortunately I found out today how true that slogan really is.  In a moment of weakness, I had a "few" chips & dip......which turned into a plate full!  That little voice in my head kept saying "Stop it!" but........they were soooooo good!  In the past, that plate full of chips would have had me "fall off the diet wagon" for the rest of the week and wait to re-start again on Monday.  Instead, this time I logged right into Weight Watchers & entered my "not so healthy" snack.  Even after that little "mistake", I still managed to stay within my points allowance for the day without having to use my weekly points........whew!  
I have 2 homework assignments due tonight by midnight and both require A LOT of reading.  Well......it's 9:00 p.m. and I haven't even started yet and............ thanks to staying late at school today to do paperwork and late baseball practice, I haven't exercised yet either.  So, I have a plan.........Once I get the boys in bed I'm going to put on my tennis shoes, workout clothes, and get my highlighter and textbook.  I'm going to make good use of my time and get my reading done while I walk on the treadmill.  I always tell my students to "use their time wisely"........I might as well practice what I preach.  Remember.........Everything 4:13!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment