Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 44

 Today was just ONE of THOSE days where I found myself constantly saying "Why?!?" in my head.

WHY do I hit the snooze button over and over in the mornings?
WHY does my weight fluctuate so much during the week?
WHY can't my children find their shoes in the mornings before school?
WHY do we have to verify our class rosters?
WHY is my salary LESS than it was when I got hired in 2008?
WHY can't my students remember to capitalize the first word in a sentence and put punctuation at the end?
WHY did I register for 2 consecutive graduate classes this semester?
WHY does my professor think it's O.K. to assign so many assignments in one week?
WHY do I procrastinate on my homework and wait until the VERY last minute to get it done?
WHY did I commit to doing this 365 day blog? Why not a every week blog or every month blog......EVERY day???? (sigh)
WHY do we have 2 baseball practices on the same night lasting until 9:00.....on a school night?
WHY do we celebrate Valentine's Day, shouldn't you show affection & love everyday?
WHY is the laundry folded up and piled on my pool table?
WHY is my pool green?
WHY is my sink overflowing with dishes?

The stress of all of those WHY questions, led to this unfortunate question at the end of the day........WHY did I eat that?

Yes, I was a victim of stress eating today. I regretted it immediately and it REALLY hurt entering the stupid junk in the tracker........BUT I can't let it get me down.........i will just keep on keepin' on and Remember........Everything 4:13!

No comments:

Post a Comment