Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 55



 I bought a set of kettlebells yesterday on clearance at Dick's Sporting Goods.  I've heard a lot about them, seen tons of different workouts in magazines and Pinterest, and seen the trainers use them on Biggest Loser........but had never used one.......until today.
I read an article/workout in this months' issue of Weight Watchers magazine.  I decided to use that workout for my "introduction" to the kettlebell.  Don't get me wrong.........I'm WAAAYY out of shape so it doesn't take much for me to "feel" the burn, but for a 10 minute workout........I can feel the "pain" in my muscles that haven't been used in a while.  Here's the kettlebell workout I did today.

I already have a dinner menu and exercise plan for the week posted on my fridge to help prevent the "work week" chaos.........or at least minimize it.  I have another crazy, hectic week ahead of me again.......crazy, hectic is becoming our "normal"..........Looking forward to an abnormal week very soon! (AKA Spring Break)

Remember..........Everything 4:13!






No comments:

Post a Comment