Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34



I spent most of the day deep-cleaning my kitchen..........such a deep-clean that I'm still not done even after cleaning for about six + hours!  I scrubbed the grout, cleaned the oven, cleaned the cabinets, the list goes on and on.......whew!  We have started the de-clutter/deep clean process to get ready to put our house on the market this March.  At my weight, cleaning house burns about 360 calories per hour.  So that means  I could end up burning over 1000 calories each time I have a "deep clean" session...and I have a lot more "house' left to clean....now that is multi-tasking at it's best!  So.........the next time I don't feel like cleaning, I need to remember the "calorie-burning" potential and of course.........Remember Everything 4:13!


No comments:

Post a Comment