Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 51

Well......tonight I'm going to eat something that IS NOT on my diet........my words!  Last night, I said I was going to "disappear" from Facebook and Pinterest for a while........until reality set in.  I didn't realize how many apps I use that are connected to my Facebook account.  I also didn't realize how much I rely on Pinterest for my classroom and cooking.  So......here it goes, "I CAN NOT disappear from Facebook or Pinterest."  I am going to re-word and say, "I'm going to try to REDUCE the amount of time I waste on Facebook and Pinterest."  Another reason not to "disappear" is the fact that I would miss no longer seeing my daily blog posts to my Facebook wall.....since right now my wall is pretty much an online chronicle of the first 51 days of my 2013 year!  So.....don't fret!  You can still find me on Facebook.......you can still re-pin the numerous recipes, teaching ideas, and random stuff I "pin"........I just won't be visiting either as frequently as I have in the past.
Speaking of time.......I'm thinking about giving the whole "Freezer Meal" trend a try.  If you're not sure what I'm talking about click here to learn more.  Basically, you prepare and freeze a month's worth of meals in a day. (Takes around 4-6 hours)  It would be FABULOUS if I didn't have to take the time to plan a weekly menu, grocery list, and especially come up with the time to cook and clean the kitchen.  The only problem is.........I have to find 4-6 extra hours to get the month worst of meals put together.  Have any of you tried the freezer meals before?  If so, how did it work for you?  Feel free to share any tips or pointers you may have to help me get started.
My "time management" went much better for the most part today...........until I got home and had to participate in an online class that lasted almost four hours!  As I sat there in front of my computer screen, all I could think of was all of the other things I could be getting done instead.  Tomorrow is another day and I'm a little excited at the fact that I have NOTHING to do after school so I'm looking forward to getting in some exercise, laundry, cooking, and dishes tomorrow afternoon.  Fun, fun!  Remember........Everything 4:13!



No comments:

Post a Comment